Seminar Serantau Isu-Isu Komuniti 2020
“International Collaborative dealing with Industry Revolution 4.0 for Social Welfare”
Meulaboh, 22-23 of July 2020
Seminar Serantau Isu-Isu Komuniti is an aftermath extension program of a similar event at Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) on November 25-27, 2019. In this upcoming July, 2020 “Seminar Serantau Isu-Isu Komuniti 2020” will be organized by Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Teuku Umar in conjunction with Abulyatama University, Aceh (UNAYA) and Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) as well as the committee of the event. Precisely, “Seminar Serantau Isu-Isu Komuniti 2020” will be held in 22-23 of July 2020 with theme “International Collaborative dealing with Industry Revolution 4.0 for Social Welfare".
The annual conference aims to provide a premier international forum for academia, and researchers to share and exchange knowledge and research findings, as well as to discuss recent advancements in the any field of social studies.
- To facilitate discussion on Social, Economy, and technology that will expedite global growth and economic recovery
- To establish networking ties between members of academia and researcher
- To narrow the gap between academic and practical knowledge through
- To develop a series of focused research topics that will benefit the academic
- To foster the application of methodological approaches in any environment
Who Should Anttend?
Seminar Serantau Isu-Isu Komuniti 2020 provides an opportunity for academics, scholars, researchers and policy makers with different backgrounds and experience to present their papers in the conference and exchange and share their experiences, innovative ideas, research results, as well as discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.